Step-by-step instruction and YouTube tutorial to make a puffy heart crocheted with the amigurumi technique.
In this tutorial I show you how to crochet a 3D heart with amigurumi technique!
- Useful information before starting
- 🧶 Used yarn to make a stuffed crochet heart
- 📜 Instruction amigurumi puffy heart.
- 📗 Abbreviations and meanings
- 💡 How to use amigurumi crochet heart.
- 🎬 Video tutorial for making a 3D crochet heart
- 📌 Save to make it after!
- Did you want to make other free amigurumi tutorial?
- Share this content, choose your platform
- Like this:
Useful information before starting
- Working time: about 20 minute
- Skill level: 🌸 easy
To work the puffy heart you have to know working in continuous round, and you need stitch marker to sign the last stitch of each round.
The knitting is carried out in two parts: first two circles are knitted, and then they are joined, to continue knitting with single crochet decreases to form the tip of the heart.
🧶 Used yarn to make a stuffed crochet heart
The choice of yarn is optional and based on the use you want to make of the amigurumi heart.
In my case I used a yarn of medium thickness, to make it easier for me to explain the stitches to be carried out, but you can use even thinner yarns, to have a much smaller and more delicate heart.
The two types of yarn that I show in the video tutorial are:
- ALARA ICE YARNS, which allows me to have as a result a heart as big as my hand;
- MILA CRELANDO, which is a very fine yarn to work with a 2 mm crochet hook.
- 🧶 50 gr Ice Yarns ALARA 50% cotton / 50% acrylic LIGHT (3) color Light Orchidea (43072)
- crochet hook: 3 mm
- stitch marker
📜 Instruction amigurumi puffy heart.
📗 Abbreviations and meanings
- MR = magic ring
- SC = single crochet
- DEC = Decrease (SC 2 together)
- INC= Increase (2 SC in the same stitch)
|1||MR, 6 SC||6|
|2||INC in each stitches around||12|
|3||* 1 SC, AUM *; REP * 6 times||18|
|4||1 SC in each stitches around||18|
Leave the first circle worked and now repeat the instructions from the 1st to the 4th round to make a second circle.
|5||Work 8 SC in one circle and then join with 1 SC the second circle.|
Work 18 SC, skip 1 and make 9 SC
HOW TO MAKE CROCHET CIRCLES UNION
Watch the video tutorial to better understand how to make a crochet circles union!
|6||1 SC in each stitches around||36|
|7||* 7 SC, DEC *; REP * 4 times||32|
|8||*6 SC, DEC *; REP * 4 times||28|
|9||1 SC in each stitches around||28|
|10||* 5 SC, DEC *; REP * 4 times||24|
|11||* 4 SC, DEC *; REP * 4 times||20|
|12||* 3 SC, DEC *; REP * 4 times||16|
|13||* 2 SC, DEC *; REP * 4 times||12|
|14||1 SC in each stitches around||12|
HOW TO STUFF AN AMIGURUMI HEART
Watch the video tutorial to see how to stuff an amigurumi heart!
|15||*1 SC, DEC *; REP * 4 times||8|
The crochet amigurumi heart is finished. Fasten off, cut and hide the yarn.
💡 How to use amigurumi crochet heart.
The amigurumi crochet heart is versatile in its use.
You can use it as a decoration for gifts on Valentine’s Day, or as an accessory:
- Clip it to a carabiner to make a keychain;
- knit it with fine yarn and glue it onto a Valentine’s Day Card;
- attach it to a long skewer toothpick and decorate a flower pot;
- attach a ring and make a pendant for a necklace.
💭 How would you use it? Tell me in the comments!
🎬 Video tutorial for making a 3D crochet heart
Let me know what you think below, give me a THUMBS UP 👍 if you like it and if it was helpful. SUBSCRIBE to my channel to never miss any future videos. Thank you and stay curious 😘
📌 Save to make it after!
If you don’t have time, pin it on your Pinterest dashboard to make it after!
💭 Did you follow the pattern without difficulty? Write me in the comment if you have questions!
📌 if you find error in my english translation, please write me, I’ll be grateful for your help and collaboration!
Did you want to make other free amigurumi tutorial?
See more here 👉 FREE AMIGURUMI PATTERN