Giulia Pinky Time is a blog aimed at mothers, grandmothers and girls who are passionate about crochet, offering tutorials with videos, explanations and photos of the details.
On the blog, the topics covered are related to the children’s world, amigurumi, crochet objects and women’s hobbies.
Everything you find on this site has been spent a lot of time and I therefore ask you to protect my work and respect it.
What I ask is:
- Respect this blog with constructive comments that are not offensive or defamatory in nature, in which case they will be deleted without notice at my sole discretion.
- Respect the intellectual property of the texts, photos and contents of this blog. You can quote and link the articles, but without altering or eliminating any copyright attributions. Do not copy and paste the article and do not use direct links to PDF files or images.
If you’d like to share my video with others you may include a link to the relevant page on my site or on YouTube.
LINKING – you are welcome to provide a link to any of my original posts or tutorials on your site, but please contact me and let me know!
Participate, comment and sign up!
Do you like Pinky Time? Do you want to help me make it grow and live? Here’s how you can do it:
- Click LIKE button at the end of each article you have read;
- Share your favorite tutorial on Facebook or Pinterest by typing on the corresponding icons that you find at the end of each article;
- Invite your friends to come and visit me!
- Leave me a LIKE on my video tutorials on my YouTube channel
More people know about Pinky Time, more are comments, requests and ideas that will come and I will be able to improve and create new content that can please all of you!
If you want to share a thought, correct a mistake, recommend a topic or add details you can do it in the following ways:
- From the page CONTACT ME
- write me an email to email@example.com
- leave a comment below a video on my YouTube channel
- write me on Instagram
TRANSLATIONS – Translations to my tutorials are always welcome, but please contact me first and let me know. I’m happy to make a collaboration to show in my website your translation and to give credit.
I love to see your photos after followed my tutorials!! Let me know by:
- sharing on your Instagram profile tagging me with @giuliapinkytime and using the various hashtags that are mentioned in each tutorial.
- adding the photo in my Pinterest board in reference to the pattern you followed.
If you don’t have time to do the creation right away, you can do it later; click on the photo under the title “📌SAVE FOR LATER” and save it on your Pinterest board!
SUBSCRIBE, to stay tuned:
Information contained on this blog is exclusively for information and entertainment, with periodic updates. I try to carry out with the utmost diligence, the care and maintenance of the site and its contents, however if errors or missing updates of the information on the site are found, you can communicate it through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites of which I do not control, nor monitor these websites and therefore I do not guarantee in any way their contents or data management.
On the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016
For more information https://www.giuliapinkytime.com/privacy-policy/
Access to the site and its use presupposes the reading, knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions of use.
These conditions were updated on 01/01/2021